Sunday, July 3, 2011

Another one




Yup! I stitched up another one of these for my Mom. She loves cherries, so this one is perfect for her. I have enough room on this piece of fabric to do one more so I will probably stitch up another one.



Here is Rich. He has been working on a stone wall and some steps out back in his work area and has finally finished up.



This is at the top of the steps.



And here is part of the wall. Wow!
So far I have not accomplished a lot. Rich and I went up to Greensboro to do some shopping and by the time we got home it was 2pm.
Tomorrow I am going to get up to get some housework done. Rich and I ate going go a 4th of July party at s friends.
I hope that every one is having a great weekend with family and friends.

Happy 4th of July!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a sweet finish!!

Those steps and that wall are amazing!

marly said...

OMG. I'm a stone wall nut. LOVE them! This one is fabulous with the different shapes and sizes. I would be in heaven if I had that many stones! Really really nice job. Your work is nice too!

Myra said...

That is such a sweet design Chris - your mom will be thrilled. Tell Rich he did a fabulous job on the wall and steps. That is hot work at this time of year. I hope you have a great time at your party - Happy 4th!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely finish!