Sunday, August 22, 2010

Isabella Johnstone

Here she is .....ta da....Isabella Johnstone. I enjoyed stitching her a lot. I love the cow and the spray of raspberries. I love the greens. I can't wait until she is framed and on the wall.        

So what is next...for now I am stitching the 2005 Blackbird Designs ornament from my kit exchange stash. Then I think that I will pull MA Tipper out of the UFO stash for a little bit. I did look at some of my stash yesterday. I found another Charleston sampler, I think that makes 4 kits that I have in my stash. There is one that has Adam & Eve on it. I think that may be the top of the list since I haven't stitched a sampler with Adam & Eve on it.
Well, that's it for now. Off to do some stuff around the house. I hope everyone has a great, peaceful Sunday.

Chris

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your sampler finish is just gorgeous! I'm gathering my supplies for her and googled for finished samplers, and your blog popped up! You did a great job!
I'm going to use the 28 count too, but ordered the silks for it....after seeing yours, I kinda wish I'd just gone with the DMC!

Linda said...

Beautiful sampler.
I've not seen this one before, may I ask where you got it?
Linda