Friday, August 6, 2010

Fetchez La Vache

I am in the middle of stitching the Isabelle Johnstone sampler from SANQ and have finally made it to the fabulous cow. I am enjoying stitching this so much. I am enjoying the colors. The greens in the border and of course this bright red cow. Maybe I will be able to finish it in the next 2 weeks while I am still home.

I missed going to EGA yesterday. I felt it was too far to drive by myself still and we were having wicked storms. I was anxious to see the next instalment of the 17th century sampler that Louise Henderson of Cherished Stitches is designing for the guild. I have not started stitching mine yet.

A large tree came down yesterday in the yard and was on our power lines. It has moved off the lines so Rich is out with his chainsaw now. I have to go check on him.

Does anyone know where my title of this post comes from? :) The whole seen from this particular movie makes me laugh!!

Have a good stitching day!

Chris

No comments: