Sunday, May 3, 2015

Rally Time!


http://magis.to/LCk9WF9aCQMkdjwGDmEwCX1_?l=vsm&o=i&c=c

Hello Friends!
   I hope that you are all well and enjoying a lovely spring. As always I have been busy but Rich and I did go to the Southern Dodge Power Wagon Rally in Callison, SC the end of April. If you click on the link above you can view a little video of the event.
  Here are some more pics...
Rich and I stopped for lunch and took this picture.
This year's tee...
Beautiful trucks!
Our M 37.
Mud!
I got to drive this one, power steering makes a huge difference!
Happy Guys!
Mud boots are a neccesity😄
The best vegetable plate ever!
Do you see the waterline? These trucks are amazing!
I can't believe it went by so quickly. And I am looking forward to next year.
I am still stitching. Here is another Bemt Creek finish.

Thanks for traveling with me. I miss all of my blog friends. Now and then I have time to look at blogs but I am not reading them consistently and I feel like I have not been a good friend. I am sorry.

Hugs!
Chris

4 comments:

Vickie said...

I love your boots Chris! Great cake too. United is cute. :)

Julie said...

Can it really be a year since I was reading about this before?? how time flies. Looks like you had fun.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

You two are cuties :)
LOVE your boots! Those trucks are amazing!! And I'm sorry but I have to comment on your vegetable plate again...I'm starving...deficient in calories....and miles to go before I can even be called "pleasingly plump" instead of "basketball hattie". I almost licked my screen!

Annette-California said...

Your boots are soo CUTE!!! Glad you and your DH had such a great time!
LOVE your Bent Creek piece!
love Annette