Sunday, December 2, 2012

Joining The Scarlet Letter SAL

Thank you Nicola for hosting this wonderful SAL. I think it is going to be very inspiring to be stitching with this group in 2013.
Mindi from Joie de Vie blog had approached me about stitching along in 2013 on my Bristol Orphanage sampler.



Here is M. A. Tipper. 2011 was supposed to be her year but I got distracted after a couple of months by some of the new designs that came out.



I am about a third of the way done. She is stitched on 45ct.
Then there is Sarah. She has been languishing too.



I probably started her about 8 years ago.



I am almost to the fun part, the BABs. I love BABs on samplers. So maybe I can finish her too.
There are many others in the stash....









I am still not done....






There are a few more, but I think that I will stop here.
I need to finish Marietta too so I will try and finish her up this month.
I also have quite a few Essamplaire, Examplarery and other reproduction sampler charts calling my name but maybe they will be the focus if another year.
2013 is going to be a wonderful year stitching with everyone!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

20 comments:

Miss Pants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Pants said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

What wonderful projects you have going on there and waiting in the wings! I am looking at Emma Miles and a couple of others. Do you have the charts only, or do you get the kits ~ just curious.

Myra said...

wow, you have several you could stitch Chris. I am afraid to go look at what they have to offer, I might like something and lord knows I have enough to stitch! Have a great week my friend.

Margaret said...

This challenge is getting more and more dangerous for my pocketbook. lol! I love seeing all the SL pieces you have waiting for you! Your MA Tipper looks wonderful, as does your Sarah Harvey. Ok, have to add to my mile long SL wish list. lol!

Laurie in Iowa said...

So glad you are joining in on the SL fun.

Nicola said...

I used to live very close to Bristol so am very interested in this one Chris.

You have an amazing collection of charts, its so hard to choose

Barb said...

What a great collection ! I have Ann Grimshaw. I'm just not sure that is the one I want to stitch first. I have the WIP Rebecca Robinson. It is huge and I'm not crazy about the colors. That's usually a no go for me. Oh well, I'll have to think on it a bit more. I do love Ann Grimshaw.

Faye said...

I have contacted Nicola as well and am on board with Rebecca Robinson ... You are the SL queen Chris!!!! If, and its a big if, I get one done, I'm going to take a look Emma miles... So many gorgeous ones to choose from!!!! It's is going to be fun!!!!

Vera said...

Hi Chris, so glad you have joined in the fun. Wow! You have some gorgeous charts. More to add to my wich list!

Krista said...

Great SL stash, Chris! Love that one with the big birds on it!!

Annette-California said...

Woa!!! You have some incredible gorgeous wips Chris. So amazing. Wow.
you should finish at least one of them - maybe early next year. talk about BAP - you do have them:)
love Annette

butterfly said...

look forward to seeing your SAL in 2013 . hugs.

cucki said...

It is a very lovely one..
Happy stitching x

Nicola said...

Wow! You are going to be very busy next year. Looking forward to watching your progress with this SAL.

Shirlee said...

Can't wait to see how the sampler progresses : ) I was tempted to join in on this SAL as well but talked myself out of it although I have the Scarlet Letter site opened up in a side window here : )

Carol said...

Lots of great Scarlet Letter charts there, Chris! I'm not doing the SAL, but look forward to following along with all of you who are participating :)

Vickie said...

Wow Chris! What a wonderful collection you have. I will not be taking part. I would love to, just can't do it though. Sarah Tatum is especially pretty isn't she?

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Looks like you have a lots to choose from.

Last week I ordered a pattern and I still haven't decided if I want to join the SAL or not. I am so tempted!

I can't wait to get the Spiritdancer done so I can focus on more sampler stitching.

Siobhán said...

You have so many fantastic projects to choose from, Chris! I love your Bristol Orphanage sampler, especially, though I've stitched Sarah Tatum and want to stitch Ann Grimshaw, too. SO many fun samplers, so little time!