First from Cath at http://stitchinchicken.blogspot.com/
Cath is a wonderful generous stitcher, please visit her to see what she is up to. You have to love her blog header! It makes me smile.
Second nomination is from my friend Teresa at http://girlwithneedles.blogspot.com/
Teresa is an amazing stitcher who does counted thread and needlepoint. We have swapped ornament kits in years past.
Thank you friends!
Now for the rules....
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by blogger to other , newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. to spread the word and help newer bloggers gain wider recognition. The award comes with 4 conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose 5 up-and -coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Leibster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3.Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites.
Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So here are my fab 5. This was hard as many of my friends have already received this and some of my blog friends are way over 200 followers.
1-Myra at http://gr8damesplace.blogspot.com/
Myra was one of my first friends in the blog community. She is an amazing stitcher and does fabulous sewing. Check out her bird on her blog. I am so lucky to have her as a friend.
2-Robin at http://threadsofmemory.blogspot.com/
Robin is an amazing power stitcher and very talented scrapbooker. Her blog shows her wonderful finished and her scrapbook layouts for her travels and events in her life. I am so lucky to have robin and her Mom as dear friends. Love you guys :)
3- Barb at http://primpair.blogspot.com/
I think Barb and I are sisters separated at birth. Her blog reminds me of mine( I think she is a better housekeeper though :) I love seeing pics of the area she lives in and of her wonderful stitching.
4- Christina at http://whilstirisnaps.blogspot.com/
Christina is a young Mom who does amazing stitching and is in the midst of a BAP challenge. Her finishing is wonderful.
5- Penny at http://larkspurlane-penny.blogspot.com/
Another wonderful stitcher and sister of the heart. Wishing you all the best dear friend.
That was tough. There are so many other blogger friends out there, thanks for the friendship and daily inspiration you give me.
Now 5 random things about me...
1. I like pickled beets.
2.I met Rich at the mall, how 80's is that. Well it was like 1986.
3. I did not change my name when I got married. My last name seemed a lot easier than a Polish last name. If I could change my first name I would, I don't really like it.
4. I was an exchange student my senior year in High School. I spent a year in High School in a city north of Tokyo. I was the only blond in my school.
5. I love pancakes, especially banana pancakes, but the bananas must be sliced and cooked in the pancakes. If you have ever been to a diner with me you know that this is very serious.
I have really been enjoying everyone's 5 things about themselves.
Have a great evening!