Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snow

Yes believe it or not we had a little snow yesterday. It turned to rain so it wasn't around that long.
Rich and I broke out the hot chocolate and marshmallows in celebration. Rich's brother in Connecticut and his sister in Massachusetts were shocked that we had snow.
Yesterday I stitched a little. Rich worked on his half of the xmas cards.
We drove down to Southern Pines for Rich's work holiday party.

I did not get my new needlework hung up. Maybe tonight after work.

Have a great Sunday.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

That is a lovely picture!

Karen said...

First....I can't believe y'all got snow! Maybe one day...in february we will be as lucky to at least get a dusting.

Thanks for visiting my blog...I loved looking at your pics. You have certainly done well in finishing all of your ornaments!

Happy stitching...and keep warm.