Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Christmas Questionnaire

1-When does your tree go up?
     Thanksgiving weekend
2-Is your tree real or artificial?
       Artificial
3-white lights or colored lights?
      colored
4-when does your tree come down?
     after the new year
5-Does your tree have a theme?
      no, it is pretty eclectic
6-Do you send xmas cards?
     yes, and they are finally finished!!!
7-How many types of cookies do you bake for the holiday?
       none so far
8-favorite Christmas cookies
     Everyone asks me to make 7 layer cookies, they are so rich and easy, but I think every one's are different depending on how they layer them
9-Christmas dinner?
      My Mom always makes a rib roast
10-When do you open presents? Christmas Eve or Christmas day?
       As a child it was always Christmas day but now it is both
11-Favorite Christmas song?
         all of them, I love listening to the classical station this time of year
12-Favorite Xmas movie?
       I love The Ref. It is so sarcastic and you have to love Dennis Leary. Christmas Story is also a classic.
13- Favorite Christmas motif?
         I love those snowmen :)

That's all that I can think of right now. I have to go to work.
This is a pic of last year's tree.
Have a great Sunday and have fun with these and add your own questions.

Chris

2 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Your tree is so pretty. I can see a lot of the cross stitch ornaments

Parsley said...

My hubs replied to your question on the camo truck via my blog but I don't know if you saw it. Here it is:

Chris, this is Parsley's husband. My truck is a 1975 M35A2C (also known as a deuce). It is a lot of fun and works great for bringing home a Christmas tree :-) Since your husband has an M-37, is he a member on the steelsoldiers.com web site? If not he should check it out.