Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Technical upgrade


I recently got an iPad. You know how it is when you get a new computer or smart phone.....it is a huge time suck. I am trying to figure out everything I want to use it for. I am trying to convert my paper planner over to this(I now have to figure out what to stuff my coupons in?). I am learning how to download my pictures and to blog, email, play solitaire and download music and books. I know that it is going to be fun and make things easier but right now there is a learning curve.

It also means that I am not stitching much. Tomorrow night I am just coming home after work so after dinner maybe I will be able to settle down and stitch. This is a sampler that I finished last year. This is Sarah Boone from Berks County, PA.

I hope that everyone is having a great week. It is still in the 90's during the days here, but hopefully next week it will be cooler.

Thanks for all the comments.

Good night!

Chris

2 comments:

Kat said...

Ooh! Fun! I love samplers, too, but I have had just as much of a challenge getting stitches in this week as you have. Between Book club and our weekly dinner with my MIL, not to mention the kitties, I think I got MAYBE 2 letters stitched this week!

~Kat

Myra said...

Beautiful sampler. How cool that you got an Ipad - those are really neat.

I am hoping the weather monkeys are right and we are going to get some cooler weather and some RAIN!