Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Crunch...Crunch..Crunch

That is the sound when I walk across the grass in the yard. Earl did not drop any rain here and with the high temps, all the plants and trees ae suffering. I would like some nice rain. Rich and I went for a nice hike yesterday morning before it got too hot. It was 60 degrees when we set out. Today Back up over 90.

This is the fabric that I used to finish my  Ewe & Eye Purple Rose Scissor companion. The picture wouldn't load yesterday ?! If you are interested in this chart please leave me a comment telling me so. I will pick a name on Sunday and I will post another "Pay It Forward" chart on Monday.

I think I am tired of stitching Xmas ornaments right now. When I am finished the Handwork ornament I am going to stitch some thing for fall. I have been rooting around in my stash :)

I hope everyone's week is going well.
Thanks for the comments :)

Good night!
Chris

No comments: