Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Progress

I have been making some progress with my stitching. It would be great if I could have this finished before I go back to work. I still have to fill my cow in with the ecru color that the alphabets are done in. I love the little spray of raspberries with the flowers. This has been a perfect summer sampler.
Today I am having lunch with a friend that I never get to see outside work. I went by the store this morning to see one of the pharmacists. Chip is retiring today. He hired me to work back in the pharmacy and taught me a lot. I am sorry to see him go but he will have a wonderful time with his family and going to all the Wake Forest football and basketball games. I know that I will pass him on the road to the golf course frequently and will see him at the bandstand.  Chip, I'll miss you!

I have to go make some juice for the hummingbirds.
Keep Cool!

Chris

No comments: