Monday, August 16, 2010

Hawaii Reunion

Last year I had the chance to work in Hawaii for 3 weeks. CVS had purchased Long's Drugs and they sent store personnel out to train the Long's staff on the systems. This past weekend 8 of us met up in Gatlinburg, TN. We spent the weekend talking about our experiences in HI, playing miniature golf, eating, and just catching up. Julie came from Erie, PA, Lyle from KY, Susie and Janet from IN, Karen from GA, and Phoebe, Larry and I from NC. Rich went with me and Karen brought Sherry so we were a group of 10.
It was a great weekend and I am fortunate to have met such an amazing group of people.

Today I have my post surgery Dr.s appointment and will get my return to work date. I am ready to resume my life.
Off to get a shower. Have a great Monday.

Chris

No comments: