Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Funny Guy

Good morning.
Are you ever surprised?
About a month or 2 ago Rich and I went to see Despicable Me 2 at the theater. I love the humor in these movies and I love these guys...



I always have bananas in the house and they have been coming with these stickers on them.



Rich discovered them and so I have been minions showing up in different places... There is one stuck to the back of my phone...



When I opened my sunglasses up there was one...


Yesterday when I took my vitamins at work I saw this guy and my coworker almost had to perform the Heimlich maneuver on me.

So where will the next one turn up?

I hope that there is someone that makes you smile and surprises you too:)

Happy Wednesday!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

25 comments:

Parsley said...

That is perfect! Love those kinds of smiles!

Vickie said...

It's good to keep fun in our lives, isn't it?! Have a great day Chris.

Margaret said...

lol! I love those minions! Have to see that movie still.

Catherine said...

That is hysterical!!!

Shirlee said...

Rich is a treasure : )

Anonymous said...

Great post, made me smile (:

cucki said...

:)
Hugs x

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

How fun!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Rich sounds like a keeper!

marly said...

How sweet. The bottom of the glass is a riot. My surprises come when I actually find something on the first attempt.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Oh Chris, I love it! I've been tormenting my hubby with the "Wednesday Camel" from the GEICO commercial. If only I had a stuffed camel...that little sucker would show up like your Minions. LOL!

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's just fun!

Melissa said...

That is so sweet!

Cath said...

LOL , what a great idea . Well done Rich x

Barb said...

What fun! He is definitely a keeper!

diamondc said...

Your husband is a hoot I am still giggling.
Catherine

Penny said...

I'm not familiar with the movie, but they sure are cute! Rich sounds like a fun guy. :)

Peggy Lee said...

This is too funny.
So cute!

Julie said...

Very funny, how lovely.

Myra said...

Funny and cute! Rich is a sweetie.

Karoline said...

Too cute! LOL

butterfly said...

It's good to have some fun, hugs.

Anna van Schurman said...

That's cute! :)

robindefender said...

Heh heh heh. That is hilarious. We did that once to a friend of mine. He was named Fabio, so guess what we used to "spam" him with! Hint: it was in the 90's, at the height of the other Fabio's fame. You know, when he had wall calendars of himself, etc, etc. Hm, I should call Rich and suggest a few fun places to use...

Meari said...

LOL, how fun to find them showing up!