Thursday, February 28, 2013

Escape

Hello Friends,
I hope that life is being good to you. I am missing you all right now. I have not had much time to check in or read blogs and I am missing my stitching friends. There has been not any stitching happening at all. :(
So a few things that I have been doing.



Swooning over the Lenten roses in the garden.



I went to see Kid Rock in Greensboro on Tuesday. He puts on a very good concert and of course it was a great people watching opportunity :)
Other than that I have been trying to Zumba and juggle 3 jobs. Things were better this week since at work and I have still not made a final decision. Thanks for all your kind words over this situation.
So, the title of my post...



My bags are packed and I am on my way to Nashville with my friend Louise( Cherished Stitches) and her daughter Robin(Threads of Memory Blog). Some great RR downtime for me. It has been about 8 years since I have been so I am looking forward to catching up with some friends.

So look for updates from the road!

Hugs
Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

25 comments:

Cole said...

Have fun on your trip! I hope work settles down for you soon!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Have a great time in Nashville! Can't wait to see your updates... lots of pictures, please!

cucki said...

Have lots of fun in your trip..
Big hugs x

Margaret said...

Oh lucky you, going to Nashville! Have fun!

valerie said...

Have fun in Nashville Chris! Take photos...I've never been! :)

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Oh, how I envy you - it must be like stitcher's heaven. Enjoy your trip and I look forward to seeing what impressed you.

Catherine said...

Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to reading all about your trip when you return!

MoonBeam said...

The Lenten Roses are beautiful.

Are you going to Market? Have fun.

Bobbi

Krista said...

Have a great time in Nashville! Hope you get the R&R you need :)

Terri said...

Have a wonderful trip! Wish we could all go with you! :-)

Vickie said...

Your Lenten Roses are beautiful. Have a good, safe trip.

Ellen said...

Have a great time at the Nashville Market! Looking forward to pictures and updates from you!

Hope things settle down at work!

Hugs,

Mouse said...

oooo gorgeous flowers ... have a fab trip ... do a wee bit of stash shopping for me too hahahaha :) love mouse xxxxx

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Hope your job situation gets sorted out soon. Have fun at Nashville Market!!

Judy said...

happy for you about your "escape". Enjoy.

Judy heartland stitcher

marly said...

Gorgeous flowers. Have a well deserved and safe but fun trip!

Barb said...

I love the hellebores! Three jobs, Chris, I don't know how you do it! Take care and have fun on your trip!

Annette-California said...

glad you got to enjoy the concert - a good break for you. Have a great time in Nashville. We look forward to hearing your report when you get back:)
love Annette

diamondc said...

Hi Chris: Have a wonderful time and relax a lot.
You truely deserve it.

Catherine

butterfly said...

Have fun, hugs.

~Narita said...

I hope you have a wonderful trip!
And I love the roses picture, its soooo pretty

Carol said...

You certainly deserve this escape, Chris! Hope you relax and find some time for stitching...

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Hope you have a blast!

Are those in YOUR garden? Love 'em.

heidistitches said...

Happy Trails! I love the Diet Coke featured as one of your traveling companions!

Nicola said...

Lucky, lucky you going to Nashville. Have fun and looking forward to hearing all about Nashville.