Saturday, September 15, 2012

Busy Week

Hello dear Friends!
Thank you for all the get well wishes and kind comments. I enjoyed hearing about your pet's and their toys.
I hope that you are enjoying some cooler temps. I love this time of year.
I had a pretty busy week. My cold is improving but I ha to take a nap this afternoon.
Last night Rich and I went to see The Spirit of America at the Greensboro Coliseum. First we had some pizza at Bill's Pizza Pub.



Their pepperoni is chopped up in little cubes. Yum.



This is a show put on by the U.S.
Army. They do the show in 2 different cities every summer. This year it was Greensboro's turn. The show is free and they ha 4 performances over Friday and Saturday.



This is the Old Guard Fife and Drum Corps. That were fabulous!!



This is the Commander-in-Cheif's Guard.



Paul Revere



The US Army Drill Team. These guys were amazing.
It was a fun evening. We were very happy to have a chance to see the performance.
I was fortunate to win a giveaway from Nancy over at the Glory Bee Blog.



I love the Halloween Design. Very fun! The Little House ornament is also one of my favorites form the series. Thanks Nancy!
Have a great Saturday evening!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

marly said...

You're killing me. First the walnut sundae and now pizza. I can imagine how enjoyable that show was. Hope you get over the cold soon!

Margaret said...

Wow, that is sooo cool! I didn't even know such a show existed! I'd like to see it sometime. So neat! The food looks yummy too!

robindefender said...

Cute new patterns! Congrats on your win. Hope you're feeling better.

Vickie said...

What a great night for you and Rich.

Shirlee said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! That pizza looks WONDERFUL!!!

Carol said...

That is some good looking pizza, Chris--I could eat pizza any time of the day--even cold for breakfast :) Unfortunately, the older I get, the less my stomach cooperates when I do consume it :)

Looks like a wonderful show and congratulations on those cute patterns you won...

Krista said...

Looks like fun! and the pizza looks AMAZING!! Congrats on winning the new charts and hope you are feeling better!

Heidi Kuijer said...

Oh I do love good pizza! I make pizza now like we get in the pizzerias that costs a good deal. I jazz up a plain pizza from Lidl with parma ham, mozzarella, spring onions, arugula and parmasan flakes. It works so well and tastes just like the ones they make.

Okay...now that I am totally thinking food...love your giveaway win charts. You will have to burn off some calories stitching...lol.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi

Catherine said...

Oh gosh, Chris, the pizza and that show would have been perfect for my boys!! Thanks for sharing your pics!

Miss Pants said...

Mmm that pizza looks good. I've heard of that place but I've never been.

cucki said...

Congratulations on winning the sweet charts..
I hope you are feeling better..
Yummy pizza:)
Hugs xxx