Saturday, April 21, 2012

April TUSAL




I think it is fuller than last month. I haven't had time to stitch the last couple of days so it is hard for me to judge. There is some lending filament fro my April ornament. I tried to get some of my irises in the background but I was rushing around this morning try to get ready for my sampler group meeting.
Thursday night after Zumba Rich and I rushed over to the Asheboro library to hear a talk given by a couple who visitors every county courthouse in the state of NC. There are a 100 counties in this state. They took 8 trips, spent 10 nights in hotels and drive 4,500 miles. NC is a huge state. It was a great discussion with slides. I also got to see some friends that I haven't seen in years.



After the lecture Rich and I went to the new fancy yogurt place in town. Yummo! But expensive.
It was a nice night out.

I have to run now.

Have a wonderful Saturday.

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

Deborah said...

Was it Pink Berry? They are very yummy but expensive.

Margaret said...

Ok, I'm fixated on the expensive yogurt. I want to go. lol! (Love your TUSAL jar too.)

Barb said...

My DH is totally envious! His family goes back to North Carolina and he loves genealogy. He is sure there is a will in one of those courthouses that will unlock his mystery.

diamondc said...

Chris: Your tusal looks great I need to post today, I just had yogurt mixed with rice I love this mixture it was my lunch.
Yummy
Catherine

AnaCristina said...

hello!!!

my april TUSAL is here:

http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/tusal-412.html

:-)

Otter said...

Your TUSAL jar looks great! Love yogurt, we don't really have any place around here for fancy create your own type of yogurt, your choice of fruits looks yummy!

Catherine said...

Sounds like a fun night!