Thursday, November 10, 2011

Travel Woes

Why did I book that 5:30am flight? I could have slept later!



The hop from Greensboro to LaGuardia was fine but the problem is getting out of LaGuardia. There are lots of canceled flights.
So, what to do?



I went stash diving to find this travel project. I have been listening to a few of Michael Connolly's Harry Bosch short stories from Suicide Run. I love Harry! Does anyone else read this series? I think Chris Cooper would make a great Harry Bosch.
So my big plans for the day in Bangor are shot. C'est la vie!



Here is a funny pic of Beau from last night. I don't know why the tongue was sticking out.

I hope that wherever you are you are having a great day!

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Penny said...

Love the snowman, he looks very jolly.
Beau is so cute with the tongue out! I love to catch my cats like that. :)

cucki said...

i love the snowman too..they are my fav.
very sweet picture of beau :)
love for you xxx

Margaret said...

Oh wow! Why are so many flights cancelled? It was a gorgeous day here today (we're an hour north of NYC). Oh well, sorry about that! Hope you enjoy the snowmen.

Myra said...

Well, I guess you will get lots of stitching done. :o) That is a great travel project too.

natalysneedle said...

Love your kitty shot! Too cute. I hope your travel becomes easier and if not I am sure you will quicklly finish your adorable snowman.