Saturday, November 12, 2011

Travel Tip

Hello Friends!
If you haven't noticed I have spent quite a bit of time in hotel rooms. I used to travel for my job all the time. Two years ago I was gone for 2 months straight, now my travel is mostly recreational.
One of the things that I do is this...



And I use the little paper hat for this....



It keeps me from knocking my jewelry around or losing it.
Last night we went to the hockey game at the University of Maine, the played UMass and lost:(. The team skated out onto the ice from this big black bear.



Today was another busy one visiting with family and friends, breakfast with a friend from high school and then it was back to spend another day with family in Lincoln. We ended up driving up to Millinocket to have some lunch.


The Pelletiers have a show on one of the cable stations. It mostly bar food. But the company I was with was the best.



Gingerbread cheesecake! Yum!
I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

Hugs
Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Sounds like you're having a good time with family and friends.

marly said...

I should have stopped scrolling before the cheesecake!

Penny said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your trip! You can't go wrong with cheesecake. :)

Carol said...

I'm glad you're enjoying Maine, Chris--haven't been up that way since our honeymoon almost 35 years ago!! Enjoy all those yummy desserts :)