Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Housekeeping & Mail Out

Hello Friends,
I hope that everyone is having a great week. I have been trying to catch up on stuff at home after being on the road so much this past month. I have a big weekend of dusting and cleaning planned so that I can think about putting up the tree next weekend.

For the 2 pay it forward charts. Cath, please email me your address so that I can get the Bent Creek chart out to you.
There was a lot of interest in the Sarah Marston chart so we drew a name. The chart is going to Laurie in Iowa. Laurie please send me your info.
Tonight after work I will be making some eggnog pound cake for the refreshment for the EGA meeting on Thursday.
That is about it from here. Have a great Wednesday!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

Thank you Chris... I've just sent you an e-mail.

Barb said...

That pound cake sounds yummy! Enjoy putting up the tree. I'm still stuck in Thanksgiving as I have a bit of a crowd coming for dinner!