Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bucket List

Do you have a stitching bucket list? Maybe it has Loara Standish, Dutch Beauty or And They Sinned?
Here are some of mine
-a Marsh School Sampler, maybe Elizabeth Hudson
-a Connecticut Sampler- maybe one from Norwich
-an Adam & Eve Sampler( I have a kit from Charleston)
-Finish my Bristol Orphanage sampler
I am sure there are others...What is on your list??

Here is an item that was my list. I have never been to a drive in movie. We took care of that this weekend while we were in SC.

This little theater was $5 a person to get in. They had a concession stand that served hamburgers, hot dogs, and salads and other snacks. For the $5 you could see 3 movies. There were a lot of families. We saw the first movie Hop. It was cute and the picture was much better than I thought it would be. We would have watched the second movie but we were both tired. If this theater were in my town I would probably be there every other week.

I hope that everyone had the chance to do something new and exciting this weekend! Rich and I had a great time at the rally with friends.

Here is the Brittercup finish.

Now to get ready for Monday!


Chris

2 comments:

Patty C. said...

Lovely finish

TeresaB said...

I just love those Brittercup ornaments and this is one of my favs. Congrats!

I miss drive in movie theaters. It's been years since I went to one. They are so much fun. Especially if you have a group to go with.

Love your stitching bucket list.