Monday, April 18, 2011

A Finish....Pay It Forward For The Chart

Here is my finish of the Theron Traditions 1987 Teaching Sampler. It was a fun quick stitch. The stitches included are cross. eyelet, satin, herringbone, smyrna, rice and double cross. I would like to pass on the chart to someone. If you would like this chart please leave a comment on this post and I will pick someone randomly on Tuesday the 26th. There is some floss left, not enough to complete the sampler but it will give you and idea of the colors if you want to pull them from your stash.

So, what should I work on next??

Have a good night!

Chris

4 comments:

Laurie in Iowa said...

Congrats on your finish Chris... it's lovely.

Patty C. said...

Lovely Finish ;)
It does have some beautiful colors doesn't it !!

natalysneedle said...

Lovely finish! I would love the chart.

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

No need to put me in the draw for the chart - just wanted to tell you that it was a very pretty finish!