Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Exchange for Rowyn

Here is a picture of the ornament I sent Rowyn in the private exchange that she organized. It is a freebie from Drawn Thread. I was very happy with the way it turned out. One of my friends really wanted this one and I owed her big time for donated some sick time to me while I was out with my surgery. She got a different ornament :)

Not much is going on here. Working Xmas cards and trying to get everything together. The 80 Xmas cards I bought were not enough.

Hopefully I will stitch some towards the end of the week!

6 comments:

Rowyn said...

I still love it! I just finished my version of it last night too :-)

KarenV said...

What a pretty ornament, it looks great!

Cindy's Stitching said...

I have this pattern printed up to stitch. Yours came out beautiful

Carol said...

That is so pretty, Chris! I've been meaning to stitch this one for years--maybe next year!

Lee said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. I love, love, love your samplers! And the post with all of your Christmas ornaments? Fantastic! I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.

PegC said...

It's lovely to see this stitched up--I had just downloaded it yesterday.