Saturday, November 6, 2010

Birthday Fun....

I was lucky this year that my birthday fell on a weekend. I started my day at the diner in town to have breakfast with 2 dear friends.
After that Rich and I ran a couple of errands and then headed up to Winston Salem to the Wake Forest vs. Boston College football game.
It was kind of chilly here. Wake Forest lost to BC. There were lots of interceptions. By the time the game was over it was getting windier and colder.
Rich and I then went to downtown Winston Salem in search of some dinner. We ended up at the Mellow Mushroom and then swung by Krispee Kreme for a couple of donuts since the hot light was on. All in all an excellent day.

My week was pretty busy. I went out Wednesday night with friends from work for dinner. Then Thursday was EGA, so dinner before hand with my friend Louise (no blog). She gave me a lovely pair of gingher scissors for my birthday. The guild working away at the 17th century band sampler. Blogger is not letting me post a picture :(
I have to get back to work on my finishing. I haven't done anything the last 4 or 5 days. I am off tomorrow. I would like to go for a hike in the morning then maybe some stitching.

Have a good evening. Enjoy the extra hour of sleep!

Chris

1 comment: