Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mid-week

I finished stitching this small Trilogy piece. I am adding it to the stack of items to do the finishing on. I am hoping to get organized and get the stuff I need this weekend to get started.

I hope that every one's week is going well. I am trying to get back into the swing of things after vacation. I had to go to the Dr. yesterday and have a cortisone shot in my foot. I have never had one of those before...ouch. The foot is much better today and I am walking more like my normal self :)

Rich and I went to see Secretariat last night. I enjoyed it.. Rich enjoyed seeing Diane Lane :)
I work both jobs tomorrow and I am working this Sunday so not much other fun time in the schedule :) I will try and make the most of what I have. Rich is usually off on Fridays so he will drive me too and from work so that afterwards we can have dinner and run any errands we need to in Greensboro. I have my list for this Friday.
  I started another ornament from my stash of 2005 kits based on the JCS issue. It is the Brittercup kitty. I was going to attach a picture but Blogger is not cooperating :(

I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week!


Chris

5 comments:

Patty C. said...

I hope your foot feels better !!!
Take Care

Carol said...

Your Trilogy finish is so cute, Chris! Love the little candy corn button. Best of luck with your finishing frenzy :)

A shot in the foot? Ouch!! Hope it does the trick for you...

Jules said...

Very cute finish!!

Myra said...

Tricy Treats is so cute! I know the shot smarted when you got it but hopefully the foot feels much better now.

Blu said...

Cute finish!
Ouch about the foot shot. But at least you're feeling much better.