Friday, October 29, 2010

#3


Here is completion #3. It is the Threads Thru Time ornament from the 2005 JCS ornament issue.



I have a stash of fabric for backing ornaments and of store bought cording. I will make my own cording if I want a specific color that I can't find but I had a good match in my stash.



I think this ornament is going to my Mom. She likes angels and her tree has been red and white recently.

Now to continue with my finishing I am going to have to do some more mounting the stitching and backing fabric onto Bristol board. I also need to take some ornaments to a decent fabric store to find some matches. I don't have many options here in town. It's a process...

Thank you Myra, Kat, Carol, Blu, Patty and all my other blog friends for your comments. You are keeping me motivated!

To bed now, so we can hike in the morning.

Chris
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: