Sunday, June 13, 2010

I don't stitch well with others....


My EGA guild has been working on this 17th Century Mystery Band Sampler designed by one of our members Louise Henderson of Cherished Stitches. She is doing a beautiful job.
My problem is that I don't stitch well with others. I don't like to be competitive about it. So I have not started my piece yet. I am enjoying getting my part of the chart every month and seeing the progress.
I have really been trying to stitch on WIPS. I have not accomplished much this year. I need to refocus on my stitching. I am working on the Jenny Bean Halloween Sampler by Shakespeare's Peddler. If I focus over the next week I should be able to finish. I just need to sit and focus. Wish me luck!
Well off to the real world. Grocery shopping....

1 comment:

Anne said...

Gorgeous band sampler!! I would have no clue if I stitch well with others since I've never done that! But I think I'm like you and better on my own!!